Friday Factory Tours
A beloved Motawi tradition! Visit our award-winning Ann Arbor studio to see how our handcrafted ceramic tiles make the journey from clay to kiln to homes and shops across the country.
- Motawi factory tours happen weekly on Fridays at 11 a.m. They last approximately one hour.
- Tour e-tickets are $5 per person and must be purchased in advance. Select your preferred date below to purchase your e-ticket and reserve a spot. (We post and schedule tour dates about two months out.)
- After checkout you will receive an order confirmation email. This is your ticket.
- Each tour has 15 spots available. Online registration will close once the spots are filled for a given date. Day-of ticket purchase is possible if there are open spots, but we recommend calling in advance to confirm availability (734-213-0017). If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour reservation, we require 24 hours’ notice to refund your ticket cost.
- When you arrive, go to Motawi’s gallery shop entrance to meet your tour guide.
- Note: These are standing/walking tours that last approximately one hour. There is no seating, and the tour space is not climate-controlled — it can get quite warm in the summer months. Please plan accordingly.
For more information or to schedule a private tour/workshop, call 734-213-0017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motawi Tileworks Address: