Do you want to work for a COOL company? Do you have experience with and a LOVE for Ceramics? Do you thrive on detailed work? Are you an administrative guru? Are you a quick learner? Do you present well on the phone?
If you can answer yes to all these questions, then we welcome you to apply to our job opening! Rovin Ceramics is looking for a Ceramics Retail Sales & Office Associate. We are as busy as ever and in need of an organizational, customer focused all-star, with a ceramics background, to support our efforts.
- Assist customers with online and retail sales, and educate customers about clay products, tools and equipment.
- Field customer phone calls, respond to emails, process orders and facilitate shipping requests.
- Receive inventory, weigh raw materials, maintain and stock and keep the retail space stocked and organized.
- Assist with marketing and social media efforts (Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram).
- Develop and organize workshops/demonstrations and associated ceramics.
- Stay current in the field of ceramics manufacturing and sales by attending related conferences and events.
- Like every member of our team, the associate is expected to pitch in with whatever needs doing when the going gets tough.
- We seek a detail-oriented, organized, customer focused professional.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, remain cool under pressure, and possess strong time management and communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of ceramics manufacturing and customer service experience in a related environment is required. Retail sales experience is a plus.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Quick Books experience is a plus.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required, and a college degree is preferred.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry, without assistance, up to 25-50 lbs. routinely, throughout the workday.
- Ability to become certified and operate a Powered Industrial Truck.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is based upon experience and ability. In addition to the priceless satisfaction of working with great people in an organization that makes the world a better place, employees receive approximately $5,000 in benefits, including:
- Company sponsored health insurance plan
- Paid vacation, sick/personal time and holidays
- Life & Disability insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with employer match
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Up to 50% discount on Motawi tiles and Rovin clay
- Monthly employee “socials” (when we are no longer social-distancing)
- Recognition program with monetary and non-monetary rewards
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter describing how you meet the job requirements and why you are the best person for the job to email@example.com.
No phone calls or emails please. Equal Opportunity Employer.